OLLY Retail Stores – Yonge Street, Etobicoke & Burlington
Yonge Street, Etobicoke & Burlington locations
Effective Thursday April 8, 2021 our Yonge Street, Etobicoke and Burlington locations will be closed for the mandatory stay at home order.
For purchases made In-Store at all locations after March 25, 2021:
Our regular return policy will be effective for returns made within 14 days after these locations re-open.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can also reach out to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope this message finds you healthy and in good spirits. Our priority is ensuring the health and safety of our staff and customers as we all play a role in the health of our community.
***To maintain the physical distancing rules and recommendations, we will be able to accommodate one family in the store at a time.***
We request you to limit your family group to a maximum of two guardians and your children. We will not be able to allow more people in the store and request that you wait outdoors.
We encourage you to look at our website OLLYShoes.ca in advance of your visit to have an idea of what you are looking for and you have the option to order online for pick up in-store.
Staff will have their temperature checked before each shift, will be wearing masks, and/or face shields and gloves at all times and will maintain their distance.
It is mandatory for all customers to wear masks for the safety of everyone in the store.
Families will have the option to have staff assist with the fitting process or parent/guardian can fit their child/children themselves with guidance from our staff to assure the best fit. Children will be provided with disposable sockettes when trying on shoes. Socks must be worn when trying on shoes or sandals.
- There will be a sanitizing station that we request you use upon entering the store.
- Our staff will sanitize before and after each family interaction along with wiping down all high traffic areas after each transaction.
- We will require all transactions to be debit or credit as we are not accepting cash currently.
- We are sorry but at this time the bathrooms will be closed to the public.
- We apologize for the potential of increased wait times as we adhere to the new standards required to help combat Covid-19.
- The stores will be cleaned throughout the day and will have a deep clean every morning before opening and after close.
For Returns/Exchanges or Damages
Customers will have to wait in line. All returned items will be sanitized and not put into stock for 48 hours.
We will not be accepting donations of gently used footwear at this time.
Curbside pick-up is Not available. Please Order Online.
Online orders will be Delivered by Canada Post
Connect with us on social media or if you have any questions, we can be reached at email@example.com